Thursday, February 19, 2015

Playing catch up!

As always lately my poor little blog is neglected! It is not intentional but sadly it has taken a back seat to the rest of my life at the moment.
But today I want to catch up on all my crafty shares that have been happening around the place.

Ok first.
Here is my latest layout for 7 Dots studio.
I have so many bits and pieces or scrap paper, my favourite stamps etc floating around my desk at the moment as I am struggling with time. ( Building a house, sporting commitments and a new job will do that!) So i challenged myself to use all these bits and pieces up in a layout and this is how I came up with this layout!



I love how I can mix and match my favourites from all the 7 Dots lines and come up with a fun bright layout like this! You can find all the products and details on the 7 Dots studio blog.


The next thing I would like to share is the latest challenge over on the Words and Paintery challenge site.



LOVE this colour combo!!! I thoroughly enjoyed doing this layout!!

So head on over and give it a go!!

Next is the latest creation for 2 Crafty chipboard!


Another layout of Maya's crazy faces! Lots of colour this time creating a background as I have before with water colour pens and some water.


For all the details and products used visit the 2 Crafty blog!
Ok I need to go get messy and meet some deadlines . Thanks again! 







3 comments:

myriamMG said...

waouh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these LOs are so amazing, su punchy !
love that !

Debbi Tehrani said...

Love all these pages so much, Ebony! Your work is so detailed and artsy and fascinating to look at!

Heather McMahon said...

These are drop dead stunning Eb! I'm looking forward to when you have more time to create!