Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy hands.....

Hi again everyone,
I have another project to show you using some more gorgeous 2Crafty products.

I have a fun bright layout to share with you using all of my favourite pieces!


This layout is all about having "happy hands"...my dirty, arty hands!!! 
This photo was taken just after completing a fun and inspiring workshop with Lisa Oxley. 
I really wanted to depict her bright, artsy style in my own layout! 





 To create the background I used various colours of Faber Castell Gelatos, blending with water. 
I have added stamping and stencilling and of course stitching.





I have used my all time favourite "chevron bits " and coloured them with Gelatos as well. 
 I love to frame my photos and these 6 inch revolution circle frames are PERFECT!! I love using these!!! Once again just coloured with Gelatos to match the colours in my background

Another must have item in my stash are these tiny ATC stars!! I find myself reaching for them all the time!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Those chevrons are magical - & LOOOVE your happy on the bg:):) looks great!!!!