Sunday, November 23, 2014

7 Dots "warm and cosy" challenge

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to pop by and tell you that the next challenge is up on the 7 Dots blog!





The theme this month is "Warm and Cosy", which is ironic actually as the layout I have created was a photo taken on the coldest day of my life!!
We were staying in Ballarat while Will had to compete in a soccer tournament! I don't know he did it! It was nearly snowing and it meant that it was just too cold for us all to stand and watch. So my husband and I took turns at watching and stsying back at our accomodation to keep Maya warm.
This photo was taken of Maya on one of these days at the Caravan park while waiting for Will. She (for a brief moment) put on her gumboots, beanie and gloves and splashed in the puddles! At least her feet stayed cosy and warm !!



So i hope you all have a go at this challenge!! The rules can be found on the blog! Have fun!
Eb xx

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gosh this is stunning!!! I lived in Ballaarat briefly. Brrrr!!!!!! Your style is soooooo 'lookable'.... Love checking out your layers & splashes of colour ...yum!!!!