Thursday, September 11, 2014

Selfies...again!


Hi everyone!
I am back to share a layout I have created using the latest cupcake kit which is sold out!!
This kit has pretty colours and lot's of embellishments to create a variety of layouts.It also has a great mist and some mini stencils!! What more could you need?!
So I have created quite a few layouts now featuring selfies by my daughter Maya, but I just love them when I find them on my phone! They make me smile and I find them to be so fun to scrap!!!
So here is another one! Crazy girl! 
They really depict her personality! She is fun loving, crazy and just funny!
I have used a Kaiser stamp to add to my title that says 
"Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle".
This stamp is perfect for Maya and goes perfectly with the gorgeous gold title in the kit!






I have used some white cardstock as my background where I have drawn some circles . 
I have used the "Lindy's stamp gang mist" from the kit and some gelatos to paint the circles.
I have also used the scallop borders stencil in the kit and a black pen to draw in some doodling on my background.

As I have used the gold glittery title I wanted to add some more gold to my layout so I have used a Heidi Swapp Colour shine to draw around some of the circles and add some splashes of glimmer.

I also LOVED this "cherry flair" in the kit and it worked perfectly here. 

Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

1 comment:

bernii miller said...

This is gorgeous Eb!! I am loving all those photos ♥