Monday, July 28, 2014

First 7 Dots post!

Hi everyone!
Sorry it has been a while between posts! Life is crazy busy at the moment!
My first ever post has gone up over on the 7 Dots Studio blog!
This is the layout I created using lot's of 7 Dots yumminess!


The papers in the Domestic goddess range were perfect for this layout!I used papers from the "Domestic Goddess" range and the "Messy Head" range as my background.The background paper is so beautiful too , it's called "Women's talk". You can find all these products linked in my post here.
I have added colour with water colour paints and Faber Castell Gelatos




These beautiful chipboard pieces are form the Illumination Range and I have covered with Gesso and then used Gelatos again to colour them.
I have also used clear stamps from the "cold country and nature walk" ranges mixed with some Heidi Swapp and and some Ali Edwards stamps.


And more news from 7 Dots! have you seen the latest mood circle challenge?




You can see all the inspirational creations by the team over here on the blog!
Cant wait to see your creations. Check out all the rules and link up yours to win a great prize!!

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This looks amazing! Looove that you have taken this vintage looking range & given it a bright, modern twist. FABBO!!!!

Sue Kosec said...

What a great layout. Your work is so inspiring. Thank you!
SuZeQ

Heather McMahon said...

Love this! Congrats on the 7 Dots gig too!