Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something BLUE!!

This month at "Scrap the Girls" the challenge is to be inspired the good old saying...

"SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING BORROWED, SOMETHING BLUE"
So I decided to find one of my wedding photos and have a go at scrapping it!

It was quite ironic actually because I had printed this butterfly to use on a canvas a few months ago and every time I clean up I considered throwing it ! But each time I just added to the pie of bits and pieces on my desk and when I saw this challenge I knew straight away how I could use it!!
So the main aspect of this saying that inspired me was the BLUE part!!! LOL!

Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Eb this is a stunning page to add to your wedding layouts and I love the butterfly.

Lizzy Hill said...

That butterfly is amazing...funny how eventually those bits & bobs find a home, eh??? Loooove the background, of course...& that photo looks fabulous :):)

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous, I love the angle of the photo and that butterfly is amazing.. thanks so much for joining in at Scrap the Girls too this month!

Flutterby Designs said...

Very Cool Eb!! Pleased you kept the butterfly ;)

Leah A said...

Awesome layout, Ebony. Love the butterfly.