Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More of a Piece of cake Designs...

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you this grungy, boyish, fun layout today using the contents from the main kit this month from "A Piece of Cake designs".





There are lots or gorgeous papers and embellishments in this month's kit that can be used for both feminine or masculine layouts. This time I have created this one!


The  kraft cardstock was my base to begin with and using lot's of different strips of the various papers I created a background for this photo of Will taken a few years ago!
To add a grungy feel I used a sewing machine to add in some messy black stitching and added a layer or some white gesso over the background using an old credit card.

Once again I loved using the film strip stickers and this time used the basic grey scrabble letters as my title.
I painted some of the cute veneer shapes to match my circular panel.
I have added some circular panels by 2 Crafty to add some dimension to my page.
As I always do I used various stamps to add interest to my layout!

Thanks for popping by, Eb x


1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super funky! I love those vertical stitched lines. Really striking. :)