Thursday, February 27, 2014

Last minute dash to post ....

As usual I always leave blogging to the last minute! I love creating and taking part in challenges but I have to admit this part always brings me unstuck! I always struggle to find the time to blog my creations!!!

Recently I was asked to create a layout for Sherry Mendoza using one of her new
digital file cuts for her new business "Graphic girl designs". You can check out her new venture here!
The family circle was created by Sherry ......


This month I have only manged to play along with 2 challenges :( Hoping to scrap this weekend but whenever I say that it never happens!!)

Here is my creation based on the "Scrap the girls" challenge this month.
The challenge was this visual prompt...

I was inspired by the brick pattern and created this.....


I drew the lines with black pens and then used watercoloured paints to colour in the bricks!

This is for "Scrap the boys" challenge this month. The challenge is to scrap a layout of our favourite boy/s with someone special....

Of course I scrapped my boy and me!!!!!

Sorry about the quick post , see you again soon.Eb xx

9 comments:

Rach said...

Always love seeing your work Ebony, it's amazing!

Lizzyc said...

These are all so very good, so creative and love all the details in your back grounds.. and thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls too!

Lizzy Hill said...

So totally totally gorgeous in colour & composition....hats off to you that you even manage getting this much done!!! At least you got 'em on & loaded!!!

Crece said...

Fantastic layouts Ebony, thanks for playing along with scrap the boys :)

Rikki Graziani said...

Oh I love seeing your work its such a pleasure.... thank you for playing along with STB

Beck Beattie said...

Awesome layouts and amazing detail Eb! love them both! xxx

Heather McMahon said...

Fantastic Eb, each and every one.

Amanda said...

Popped over from Scrap the Girls... your layout from our photo prompt is so awesome.... I love your work!

Lynn said...

Just saw your layout on Pinterest and had to stop by your blog. Your work is amazing!!!