Thursday, February 27, 2014

Be happy!

Hi everyone,
I know things have been a little quiet around here! Sorry just busy with life, you know how it gets!
I have this layout to share with you created with this month's "cupcake kit" from "A piece of cake designs".
The colours are just gorgeous once again with to die for embellishments and mists and mask as well! Great value and easy to use and add to your stash of supplies!


My layout is using some of the 6x6 patterned papers which I have cut into 3 different sized triangles.
 I then sewed around them and used matching colour gelatos from my stash to enhance their colours!
I have used masks and stencils with mists, paints and texture paste to create an interesting background.
From the kit I have used the cute little "cherry flair" , some washi and the sequins. The title was so easy with the MAMBI sticker sheet in the kit! Love these!!
Thanks for stopping by, Eb xx



2 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

This is so creative and artsy and fun! I love your work so much, Ebony! Brilliant design with those triangles!

Donna said...

Ebony, these are absolutely amazing!! Love your style!