Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Inspiration

Hi everyone.
I have been having so much fun on my holidays participating in a series of online classes called
                                                           "Pop and Colours 2". 

I am loving watching the thought processes and the techniques of these amazingly talented artists!

Here is my layout based on the class by Connie Jones...

  I used this class to scrap about what I have decided to be my word for 2014. That is "Balance".
Last year seemed to be such a crazy, busy, unbalanced year for me. Going back to study and then working 5 days a week left me feeling like my life was unbalanced. I felt I didn't participate in as much school activities with my children, exercise enough or just find enough time to create and be me. So this year I am determined to try and balance out all the important things i my life....wish me luck!!!!

On this layout you can see I have used an exclusive wood veneer 3x4 cards by "A piece of cake designs". These are great to use as photo matts or journalling cards on your layouts! You can cut them, ink them, write on them...whatever you like!!! I have used this 2014 one behind my photo and to make the numbers more noticeable I have cut around them and popped the photo behind them!
You can get them here.....


This layout was based on the tutorial by Riki Kovasin.........


Perfect layout to create this layout of One Direction Convert for my daughter Maya! This was her first ever concert!!!!! You can imagine how excited she was...oh and me of course!!! LOL!

And this one from our very talented Aussie girl Georgia Heald...




Georgia's layouts are always so ful of awesome layering and different mediums. I'm not as capable at using the more muted tones as she does so this is about as muted as it gets for me !!!

I will be back soon with some more to share..xx

3 comments:

Silje said...

These layouts are so cool - I just love your layers, the colors mixed together and the wonderful little details! Great work!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh my goodness Eb - these pages are so not your usual style! And Georgia herself could have made that last one. If you hadn't have said you made it I would have sworn black and blue it was Georgia's! It must have been so much fun doing these classes.

Tarrah McLean said...

All are just stunning Eb....adore your style so much...especially love the first one how you have the photo behind....gorgeous stuff all of it x