Sunday, September 29, 2013

Skissedilla sketch #226

Well I have a poor sick little poppet today who has slept on and off most of the day and another son who was more than happy to play with his lego and xbox all day so I snuck into my scrap space to scrap this layout based on the sketch at "skissedilla".


I decided to create a crazy, colourful background using gelatos, mists and stamping.


I have scapped these photos before but I love them so much i scrapped them again! Do you do that too?
Anyway, better go and check on my poppet, Eb xx

8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL! I remember these photos...hope she's feeling better - love your bg...such FUN & delightful...but me? Never scrapped the same pics yet..got YEARS of older ones that need some 'love'!!!!!!!!!!!

Marek said...

WOWOWOWOWOW I love this page

Asil said...

YES!!! Perfection! I love it!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Skissedilla! Asil :)

Brit Sviggum said...

Wow! This is super!!! Love the colors and the fun pictures! :) Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Skissedilla. Brit

Tarrah McLean said...

Hope Maya is feeling better now and yep I scrap the same photos a lot! Probably shouldn't but I do! I love what you have got going on here, a bit of everything and totally looks amazing!!

Brit Sviggum said...

Congratulation!!! :) http://skissedilla.blogspot.no/2013/10/the-winner-of-september.html

Brit Sviggum said...

Hi again. You are our winner for September :) Please send us your adress. Love Brit
http://skissedilla.blogspot.no/2013/10/the-winner-of-september.html

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Hi! Your layout is amazing and such a deserved winner!!
Just wanted to tell you that I sent your prize today.
Hugs
Marianne