Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Anyone for pie or should I say a cupcake!!

I am back to share another layout created with the latest "cupcake kit" from "a piece of cake design kits".
This time I wanted to use the gorgeous patterned papers in the kit so I used the old fashion design of a pie graph!

 To create my background I decided to experiment with the gorgeous colour in the fluid ink chalk ink pad. I rubbed the pad over my craft mat and sprayed with water. I then took some white cardstock and placed it over the watery substance now on my mat! I loved how it turned out! So many ways to use those type of ink pads!

I used these 2 awesome "cherry flairs" and added in a title sticker from my sticker book from Mambi.


This layout I created last night in an attempt to have some "me" time. I'm struggling to get any time for myself at all at the moment and although it's school holidays and I do not have to go to work I seem to be always trying to entertain my children. I feel like they have forgotten the art of just playing on their own. Is anyone else having this problem? Add in study to finish , the million and one jobs that I need to get done while I have time at home and a massive ironing pile....no me time:(
So I decided to take an hour before dinner last night and I created this based on the challenge at "scrap the boys". The challenge is to use an outdoor activity photo.

This photo was in one of our local papers of Will competing in a soccer competition representing his school, so yep it passes as an outdoor activity!!

Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That pie chart is sensational ....& your yellow drips on the soccer page is fab...I am sooo glad I don't have to entertain kids any more... Well, til the weekend when the step grand boy arrives.....eeeek!!!!!! Starting to relate, now :):):)

Miae said...

I love seeing your pages! They are so bright and happy and have wonderful movement!!

Sar said...

Love both of these Eb <3

Tarrah McLean said...

That pie chart is incredible! It looks super, you showcased the APOCD kit fabulously! Loving the design of the soccer one too, you are on fire!!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love them both!! Pie chart is awesome and i love your Soccer star page too! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Thanks for playing along at STB! :)

Magali said...

Once again, your layout is one of my favorite this month!!!