Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scatter Joy!

Awwww this boy sure does! This is a layout of Will using a photo when he was just 3! So cute!!!
I have used last months "A Piece of cake designs" kit to create this layout!
Please excuse the photo of this layout, it's extremely overcast ever day here at the moment and making taking photos very difficult!

I have created the background with some Tim Holtz distress inks and then used all the gorgeous quotes and words from the tags and sticker sheet in the kit to create this layout!




I once again LOVED using the vellum and just free hand cut some frames out and attached with some staples! 


I have added some more sequins and some punched stars from the glitter trim and there you have it!
Thanks for popping by , Eb xx

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful! i love the green and aqua colors together!! cute photo too!!

Unknown said...

Love this layout Eb - gorgeous design

Lizzy Hill said...

Wowsies! That bg is fabulous & I'm a big fan of little bits & pieces across a page...sweet photo, too:):):)

Gail L said...

This is stunning. But I have to admit that whenever I read the word 'freehand' I shudder! You are amazing good at it! xx