Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Piece of cake.....

Hi everyone! Sorry! Bad blogger!!!
Just popped into to share the awesomeness that is this month's " A Piece of cake designs" kit!
Scrummy papers and colours mixed with stunning embellishments! makes scrapping so easy when its all in one kit!!!!

Here are two layouts I have created so far!!

I love this photo of Maya on her last day of kinder last year with all her closest friends! So adorable. They all got along so well.

                                                LOVE this patterned paper!!




I did add some old "making memories' rubons to create the title as I neede it to be black!

Also loving the wooden "Studio Calico" veneers  that have been in all the latest kits. i use mine raw but you can paint, mist or doodle on if you want!


And of course i had to use the cool "cherry flair!"......love these!!!!!!!!!!! Another cool embellishment are the "Studio Calico" stickers!
And I never thought I would say it but I really enjoyed adding the little sequins!!! totally cool little touch for clusters!!!



This layout is about Maya's love of Lalaloopsy dolls!!! She transforms our rumpus room into a huge lalaloopsy town and she has a certain spot where everything goes! a lot of time goes into setting it up!!!

 How sweet is this script paper by Maggie Holmes ( Crate Paper)??? Added lots of washi tape and torn pieces of paper as well as messy painting and stamping!

                                                   Another awesome "cherry flair".........

 While I'm here a little reminder that you still have time to do this months "SHOW US YOUR STUFF challenge!'

This month as per usual you need to include a handmade embellishment and include the word Excite, Exciting, Excited on your page! here is my layout sample.

A layout of Will having fun jumping off the Short Point jetty in Merimbula with his friend Georgia!!!


                                        Of course my handmade embellie is a "Cherry flair!"



Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

6 comments:

Paula said...

I love each of your layouts...brilliant!!! I too am loving those chevrons & the old sequins. I so love your unique style :)

APieceOfCakeDesigns said...

Love love love them all Eb!

amanda73 said...

love love both these layouts...i just adore your eclectic style....... just awesome

Melinda Spinks said...

Ebony your three layouts are just beautiful and so unique to your wonderful style. :)

Heather McMahon said...

Love all of these but the last one is my fave! Gorgeous use of colour yet again.

sarah martin said...

Stunning stunning pages Eb!
I love the sequins and patterned papers.
Love your work x