Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wow...I'm slack!!!

Hi! I know I am a terrible blogger but honestly lately I just find it such a chore to update!!!!! I love the creating and I do love sharing but the process of photographing, editing and uploading  just seems so tedious at the moment......but here I am with some shares!!!!!

This first one is my creation for this months challenge at "Show us Your stuff".
The challenge is based on this image and we ask you to be inspired in any which way.



For me I didnt really want to scrap a tree on my layout as i recently had done so. What jumped out at me was this "cut out" image that had been cut from the paper. So my interpretation was to use my Cricut and use  cut outs for my background and title.


This is a photo of fellow DT member Sophie Koschman and myself!!! Love this young girl!!!!
LOVE thes stars too from Charms Creations!!!!!!

I have one more share today....I will be back with more !!!

I created these two layouts both for the challenges that are occurring over on the aussie scrap source blog.
This is my layout for the week 4 challenge. This weeks design priciple to follow was "white space".
I love the new Studio Calico round grid mask so i decided to trace it like a stencil in black pen!
The cool little chipboard frame is a Louise Nelson design for Imagiarium Designs.


This one is for this weeks challenge which the design principle was "rule of thirds".
Thats all folks......
Eb xxxxxxx

6 comments:

Graziela Fortes said...

I really love your colors and beautiful LOs. They are always inpirations to me!

Lizzyc said...

Yep time just gets away! so nice to see your creations again.. these are stunning!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful artsy and funky pages! So happy and bright with lovely embellies and color work! TFS!!!

Penny said...

I know exactly what you mean about the rigmarole of preparing a post. We, your readers, are very grateful though Eb! Gorgeous designs.

Blossom inch said...

hey! love your pages and gorgeous indeed. I always drawn and impress how you build your background for each layouts and absolutely stunning! Eb.
xx

Jasmine S said...

I agree Eb. I have been a bad bad blogger and commenter so tonight I am trying to catch up....a bit anyway.
Hope Miss Maya is a bit better. I have not been on FB so not sure of an update. Will catch up on that later too....
Great pages. You always make me feel refreshed and happy when I stop by with your fabulous colours and cheery pages. Thanks