Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pretty Petals....

Hi everyone.
I have a layout to share with you. I created this layout for a colour challenge at Scrapbooking from Scratch.
I am not a typically flowery person but when I was creating this layout I just had to add this gorgeous handmade flower from Lil Red Rocket!!!!
They are pink ciffon flowers and you can purchase from here.
                                           How gorgeous are they???? You can also see what I think is a must have for                your scrap stash.....a spotted button!!!! these come in a variety of colors and I use them heaps!!!!


                                 
                                And another favorite of mine ......these diecut butterflies!!!

                                           Well thanks for popping by, Ebony xxx

2 comments:

Paula said...

Totally gorgeous layout! I love your colours & that background, very eye catching! :)
It was lovely to meet you @ expo.

Felicity Ives said...

Just having a scroll thru your always inspiring blog and came across this layout. Its gorgeous! Can you let us in on your secrets for creating this background, I'd love to give it a go - it looks incredible xx