Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just in time.....

Well yesterday was a terrible day weather wise here so what better thing to do...SCRAP! We all had the laziest day...Steve watched movies, Will played the playstation and other things and Maya filled our rumpus room with her dolls and accessories. So I sat down in my scrap room and created.
I just made it in time to create a layout for this months scrap the boys challenge.....

I used one of the paper bags I use to write wills lunch orders on and a little piece of a note paper that my mum had written me a note on which i had floating around my scrap room. This layout is about Will. He is such a creative soul. We could be chatting about things and its like a light bulb goes off in his head and he runs off to gather some pens, paper etc and he has to write something...often little stories or he makes cards or drawings.....its quite funny to watch. He becomes all excited and says"that gives me an idea!!!". In this photo he is making his dad a card to say congratulations on getting a new job. I had just told him and straight away he says,"Im gonna make him  card!". And off he went!
I have been creating other things too....like a new pizza boz kit for the Imagination Factory...which I forgot to photograph!!!!!!
So if off now to try and create a new blog banner.....wish me luck!
Eb xx

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

this is awesome.. and he must have creativity in his genes.. wonder where he gets that from??hehee!!

Her Essential Hand said...

oooh Love that page Ebony :) Lunch bags make awesome backgrounds.
Cant wait to see your new header - enjoy your weekend x

Blossom inch said...

I wish you luck Eb!

What a beautiful page of Will, love all the embellishments used to put this page together. the brown paper bag, the tag and etc.

WendyMac said...

What an aswsome pic of Will - love how you used one of his lunch bags. LO looks great. Have a wonderful weekend. x