Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sorry....

....long time between posts!!! But there is a good reason! I decided that my little scraproom needed a HUGE cleanout! And a HUGE cleanout it got!!! I got rid of of 12 bags of rubbish, a tonne of magazines, a huge bag of ribbons, 2 massive bags of of old unused chipboard alphas, piles of paper.....and heaps more!!!! I have never thrown gotten rid of so much stuff before in my whole life!! My SIL took most of it so at least its getting some use! But in the meantime I have done a little bit of creating. I have to admit that I am really struggling to find my passion for scrapping at the moment. I can honestly say that I have never felt so uninterested about it EVER! I have found a passion for SHE art though!!! Will share those in a few days but here are some things to share now.
Well I am off to teach at my favourite store ever next weekend in Ballarat. I am teaching these two layouts....

Im loving paint at the moment so we will be having some messy fun using paints and stamps!!! I thibk the class is  booked out so hopefully we willhave some fun! We have used Echopark "playground papers".

 Also I have been creating with the "Jarvis" kit  by Storyboard kits. Here are my layouts!



 And lastly here is very last Show us your stuff layout!!! I am no longer on the design team but I thank Kerry for the opportunity...I had a great time! This month is a sketch which you can check out here!!!

Thanks for popping by....hopefully I will find my mojo and be back to share more real soon.
Eb xx

10 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Congrats on the clean up. I think I might need to get stuck into my room soon.
And wow, there is some gorgeous work going on....but, I want to see some She Art. I have come to a standstill so you need to inspire me...

Lizzyc said...

oh these layouts are lovely... i think we all have seasons in life where once what was a huge passion changes and changes in creating evolve.. i am sure that whatever you turn to next it will be very creative and beautiful.. as long as you are enjoying it i reckon!!

Jules said...

wowee eb! gosh you put things together well. if that's a lack of passion then give me some-a-that!! LOVE your work! ... jules xx

Bibby said...

Thanks for using my kit on your SUYS design, it looks lovely :)
Bibby

Unknown said...

eb...i can't pic my favourite....they are all great

Celeste Vermeend said...

Gorgeous as always Eb! Will drop into the shop next weekend to catch up with you if I can!

Mel said...

Oh wow, what eye-candy here, I love having a clean workspace and so glad your sil can put it to good use, I love knowing where everything is, what inspiration I can get here, you are now looking at a stalker. Melxx

Jennifer Grace said...

Hello, I found your blog via the Bella Blvd blog.

These layouts are all so beautiful, I especially like the 'beauty' one because the colours, the mask you used, and all the butterflies look so delicate all together.

I hope you don't mind but I have scraplifted one of your layouts from the Bella Blvd blog. If you'd like to see my take on your layout I have posted it here (have obviously given you full credit for your layout!): http://bit.ly/l2J0Jn

I've become a follower of your blog and look forward to seeing more of your work, whether it's layouts, she-art, or something else entirely! x

Maria Asmus said...

Love your layouts, so different and just awesome!! :)

Blossom inch said...

lovely layouts Eb as always.