Monday, February 28, 2011

The Hudson Kit......

Here are my 4 layouts I created withthis months storyboard kit "Hudson".I would have to say this has been my favourite kit so far........
Stay tuned on the storyboard blog for a tutorial on these cool and super easy flowers.....
And thisone....yep she snorts when she laughs!!!!!!
And this one based on the sketch we were given.....
And this one taken on christmas eve of Will and his cousin Charlotte......
And also guess what.......SCRAP THE BOYS IS BACK! YAH! And I am happy to say i am still on the creative team. This months challnge is called Freeze time. You need to use a special date as your title. I scrapped this pic of Wills first day of school this year.....

Thanks for stopping by, Eb xx

8 comments:

Jules said...

oooh eb.. i love love love these!! i so love visiting you here.. always something really special to pour over! :) x

Heather Jacob said...

OMG Eb.... awesome and outstanding ....you are such a master at this craft!!!!!!love all the colour combos and the embellies clusters .. go girl go !!! love it !!!big hugz for a gorgepous girl x

Cathy said...

What can I say other than GORGEOUS!! Loving all of your beautiful LO's Ebony. Your creations always have such yummy colours and details!! :)

WendyMac said...

Oh Ebony all of the LO's are absolutely amazing. I especially love the one "You brighten my day". You are such an inspiration. Have a wonderful week. Wendy xo

Leanne said...

All so very gorgeous LOs! I love your details...x

Unknown said...

what a great bright kit....love all your layouts Eb...hard to pick a fav..LOL..

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful Eb!
I loved that kit too! But they had sold out!
Celeste xx

Susan said...

I found your blog through Facebook. I love, love, love your style!