Friday, September 10, 2010

New month, New challenges

Dont you just love the start of a new month when all the new challengesare put up!??
Well here are two to start with.
The first is for Anna;s craft cupboard sketch. They are thephotos I took of Will last week for Book week dressed up like a scarecrow.
I love these new Bella blvd papers! They worked perfectly!!
And this is for the Scrap the Girls challenge. The challenge is to scrap about a "first" and use white cardstock as a background. I found this photo the other day while searching for the right photo and couldn't resist scrapping these! How cute are these shoes! I have an addiction for little shoes!
And there is this one which isnt a  for a challenge I just did it because I felt like it LOL! But now I have set the girls attending Paula's retreat this weekend a challenge using the same criteria as I have used here! So cant wait to see what they create! I now have a new addiction. see those red frames...well they are made by scrapmatts and I love them. I only bought two and now I want more. they have the coolest chipboard. Check them out!
Thanks for popping by, Eb xx

5 comments:

WendyMac said...

Hi Ebony,
The bookweek LO is amazing - I have just completed the LO "She's got the look" with the kit I got from Bliss and loved creating it.I have also completed the LO's 24/7 and "penny" and loved learning new techniques with each one. Thanks for sharing your many LO's which are so inspirational. cheers Wendy

amanda73 said...

wow, love both these eb, just gorgeous, esp love the scrap the girls layout, awesome work, always love your stuff

Marelize said...

Hi Ebony. Your layouts are all stunning. Love your blog. Very inspiring. :)

mel said...

hey Eb... love these LO!! My STG page is on my DD's first shoes too! but im afraid they arn't little like Maya's - my DD has a giant foot, I hope that means she will be tall.... or does that just apply to puppies????

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Both pages are awesome, I love those little shoes - so adorable :)