Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just wanted to share....

I had a bit of a creative splurge the other day and did these layouts!!

The first is for the May challenge at Scrap the Girls. The challenge this month was to use the colors, pink, aqua, yellow and white. I lovethese colors so I had fun creating this LO.......
I am so excited as I won last months challenge and won a kit from What is old is new again . Cant wait to get it!

Im loving dyed doilies and trims at the moment and I won these beautiful ones made by "Sweet Vintage"( Jodie Butler) .

I also did this months challenge for Kraft it Up. The challenge is to create your own background paper. I used some chipboard circles and yellow paint.

I also managed to get some other layouts done that I just cant show yet but all in all its been creating. I am off now to work on my next layout for the scrapboutique challenge. This weeks stop over is India. So will be back once I have got that to share. thanks for popping by and a huge thankyou to all those who take the time to leave comments. Its so nice reading all your lovely and encouraging words.So THANKS!!!!

Til next time, Eb xx

5 comments:

Lisa K said...

Nice - I have some lovely hand dyed doilies as well- I should get them out!!!

Colleen B. said...

Love your layouts and the doilies!! I am a pretty 'new' follower so I thought I would leave you a comment and not just 'stalk'......LOL. Looking forward to your next share....

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow - Ebony I love your style! Really gorgeous! And your daughter is sooo cute! :D

Sue Plumb said...

FAB work as always Eb, LOVE it! Congrats on your win on STG too - you are definitely on a roll there!!!
XXX

Melleny Ams said...

Gorgeous work Ebony, I got to see your lovely work up close last week at Bliss. Your pages just scream 'look at me' :)