Saturday, April 24, 2010

Four new ones........




Just thought I would pop in and share some layouts I created yesterday at the crop for a cause that I attended in Geelong.

The first is called Happy Feet.I used some bright Lily Bee Design papers and some trims by sweet vintage (jodie Butler).



The second layout cracks me up because as I was taking photos of Will last week he looked at me,turned to the side and posed and said,"get my good side" We both just cracked up laughing when he said it so this LO makes me smile when I look at.Its called "get my good side!"I used some new Bssic Grey basic line. Loving it!



The next is just of some fun photos I took last week of Will and Maya.I called it sweet as there is nothing sweeter than watching them play and laugh together.I used the new Fly a kite range by October Afternoon.





The last one is another photo of Will and Maya. I just loved this photo as I took it while they were chatting and laughing with one "close" another. So I called it close as I think this photo depicts how close they really are. I used Thrift shop by October Afternoon...yum!

I have also just started a challenge over at Scrap Boutique called postcards fromaround the world. Each week we receive a postcard from a new desination including descriptions and images and we have to draw fromthemfor our inspiration to create a LO. This week was Italy. I drew my inspiartion from beautiful rich colors like reds, golds and greens, and also beautiful swirls in a painted mask. Here is my LO. I have used Scribble scrabble papers and lots of Prima...could you guess?!!


I adore this photo of Will and Maya walking hand in hand up the path at the gardens.

And finally you may already know but sadly I didn't make it onto Kim Archers Support Team but she is using the projects from the top 15 in a "mum's the word" class on her site. So if you want some great mothers day gift ideas head over to Kim's site and sign up. It will be filled to the brim with inspiration for all of May.

Anyway, thanks for popping by, Eb xx

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

love all those LOs, stunning as always eb, and i soooo adore that pic of will and maya walking, too cute, and precious............keep the inspiration comin i cant get enough of it

Peta said...

love the layouts Eb... and very very sad to hear you didnt make it onto Kims Team - i thought you were in for sure!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog & leaving such a lovely comment, Eb :)

Wow, so much gorgeous eye candy here - beautiful, stunning LO's!

Gigga said...

I am new to your blog and I love all your work. It is so inspirational. You are one talented lady...

raquel said...

The layouts look great Ebony, was great to see you at the Geelong crop, looking forward to catching up again at retreat :o)

Leanne J said...

wow what great layouts... and i especially love the thoughts behind your titles.. yay... oh and the pics are amazing and yeah you got wills good side...LOL.. what a funny boy you have.. gorgeous and yippee.. {oh gotta love october afternoon}....

georgia keays said...

these are all stunning ebs! of course the OA one is my favourite!!