Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy with Bella Blvd...

Hi...sorry bad blogger at the moment! I have been so busy creating with these YUMMY goodies..
ESTATE SALE range
ALL INCLUSIVE range
MAN OF THE HOUSE range




Trust me , when these products hit the stores here really soon...get yourself some!!! I LOVED working with all three ranges!!! I created the three LOs I needed to do and a mini album and I didn't need to add hardly anything else...just stephanies alphas, journallingspots and other bits.Now for those of you who know how I scrap that is saying a lot!!! I usually add heaps of product to my pages. So make sure you check out the Bella Blvd blog all of next month to see all my creations!!!

I have also just set a challenge on the Scrapapple forum which if you enter you could win a Scrapapple voucher. So go sheck it out here.

The challenge is to NOT use any patterned paper!!! Now for me that is hard because I am a self confessed patterned paper junkie. But I did it and love the results....


And here is another one I haven't shared with you as yet....

I loved how the letters matched the letters on the UNO cards!

Anyhow....I have lots more to scrap so thanks for popping by,

Eb xx

1 comment:

Mel said...

Wow your style is incredible, I love your misting you have that totally sewn up, awesome, I just love everything you do.