Monday, January 18, 2010

Latest creation for SCRAPAPPLE...

As I have previously mentioned I decided to stay on at Scrapapple as a member of their design team. Those girls are just too awesome and god damn funny to leave!


So here is my first project for them this year....

The theme was love and I had some gorgeous 7Gypsies papers to work with as well as the cute Kaiser book and some vintage pink Glimmermist(I really did love themfor sending me that!!!)


The Greatest Love......


I am now even more addicted to glimmermist!Need more colors me thinks!!!


Have also been scrappin classes for Paula's upcoming retreat in Feb. If you are interested these retreats are awesome, great bunch of ladies in at an awesome venue in Lancefield Melbourne. Contact Paula at http://www.paulasscrapbooking.blogspot.com/


Also here is a photo of "mums" new colors which unfortunately isnt the best pic, will try and get a better one tomorrow. If you are interested you can order them here in the comments section.


Thanks for stopping by, Eb xx


4 comments:

Mel said...

Wow what gorgeous children you have, so cute, I just love the book you made, must get some glimmermist you have inspired me. Love the grungy messy splotchy look it creates.

Kate said...

looks awesome Eb, love it!!

Marcy Smith said...

Congratulations on becoming a Master!The big gig with SM is aready paying off...I'm here and have never been, LOL so I guess you'll get loads of traffic now! I love your style and will definately be adding you to my favourite inspiration places! :)
oh if you like Glimmer mist you'd LURVE Luminarte Radiant Rain misters and daubers they are richer, dont splatter as much and they are devine! just thought I'd share!!! LOL

Teneale Williams said...

I love this project, The Louisa showed me the book and I was just amazed. SO happy you are sticking with the Scrapapple girls, I think they are great too. Huge Congratulations on becoming a SM Master.