Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY 2010!!!!

Wow! A new year! I cannot believe that christmas and new year has been and gone.We had an awesome but busy christmas. We were all spoilt rotten and had an amazing day!Will post photos later although I got caught up in the moment this year and actually didnt take that many photos!

We just returned froma 4 night stay in Nelson with my dad,stepmum, mybrothers and sister. We had a great time...Will caught his first fish and was so excited and guess what...I wasnt there with a camera neither was Steve...bugger!!! We ate lots,drank too much (lol!)and played lots of cards. It was SO HOT the last day and night though 40 degrees and we had no airconditioning!!! YUK! We are meant to be heading off camping next week for three nights but I think its supposed to be hot again so we may not go as yet. We just bought a big new tent so lets hope we get to use it!


As for New Years eve we were SO tired after getting back from a 40 degree day in Nelson that day that Steve and I watched some movies and then went to bed!I enjoyed it though!


As for the scrappy side I have been scrappin' a LO for the launch of Paula's new online classes that she is offering this year.You can find more info here.

I created this LO for January's classes which as an introductory offer are free!! Stay tuned on Paulas blog for more details. Here is the LO if you are interested.....

You receive the instructions and sketch for this LO called "OUR CRAZY GIRL"....Paula has done one also.

I have also done a few other LOs but can't show you as yet...you will have to stay tuned!

Anyway, off to pack my scrappy bags for a day of scrappin' with Michelle tomorrow. Cant wait we havent scrapped in ages! I am working on some LOs for a guest design team position for one of my fav manufacturers! Fingers crossed....Ill keep you posted!!

Thanks again for popping by...please leave me a comment soI know you were here!! Love to read your comments!!! Eb xx

4 comments:

Janelle Giblin said...

Happy New Year:) Love the LO shes such a dag, have a nice time scrappin', cant wait to see what you come up with.
Cheers XX

Georgia Keays said...

Happy New Year to you too Ebony! Great page too, love it all :-)

Unknown said...

Eb

just love that LO-well wishes for a great and happy 2010

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!