Friday, January 29, 2010

A Chrissy one...

Last night I was lucky enough to get together with some scrappy friends and thisis what I did. The latest sketch from Anna's Craft Cupboard.

It was a great sketch and I took the opportunity to scrap a chrissy LO of Maya. Unfortunately it was also a painful LO to do as I have done the tendons in my right hand!!! It was kiling me so off to the ED I went this morning just to have it looked at. After a few blood tests and an xray I was sent home all bandaged up none the wiser really...just got to have an ultrasound on Wednesday. I have no idea how I did it....hubby calls it RSI...Repetitive Scrap Injury!!All I know is that it hurts to scrap and now I cant for a few days!!Thank goodness I have completed most of the things I needed to get done!

Tomorrow is Maya's 3rd Birthday....I seriously don't know where that time has gone! We having a pink tea party with family tomorrow afternoon. All the food is pink and we (daddy now!!!!) are making pink cupcakes in the morning!!!Ill post photos after its all over. Well off to .....not scrap:(!

Thanks for popping by, Ebxx

8 comments:

Kate said...

Ouch Eb, hope you get better soon:(
Love your chrissy LO it is so beautiful!!! Hope the little pink party goes well :)

Peta said...

oh Eb - that isnt good.... it maybe carpal tunnel [spl?] - I have this in both arms.. got it when i was pregnant with #2.... still plays up if i hand cut alot...
love the page -definately worth the pain :S...
hope the results are good for you :)

Mandy said...

this is so beautiful...xxx

Anonymous said...

oh Eb, glad you got it looked at, and hopefully it is on the mend real soon for you. hopefully the scan shows more. i certainly hope it is not RSI, lol

hope maya's birthday is fab tomorrow, lol at steve making the cakes, alan would have NO idea, he'd ring someone to try and beg them to make them, or go straight to the supermarket, lol

thanks for last night, i had fun!

Mel said...

I am so sorry to hear about your hand, wow no scrapping, how hard is that...It was my little boy's birthday on Wednesday, he was 3 also, we did the coloured cupcakes and also mud cake with lightening Mcqueen on top, would love to see your cupcakes, don't get to see lots of pinks much, I just love that Christmas layout and had to laugh at your husbands RSI meaning.hehehe Love Melxx

Em said...

I hope your wrist gets better soon and that Maya has a wonderful birthday. My little man is 3 in a couple of months.

Tiff Firth said...

hiya Ebony. been blog hopping today and I found yours.I have linked your blog from mine. hope you dont mind.
cya on the blog (and FB!)
tiff

Louisa said...

Oh no! No scrapping!! Luckily you have Mayas party to keep you occupied tomorrow. Take it easy and like the doc says "no scrapping". I know, hard to resist but..... Enjoy your Tea Party!