Sunday, December 13, 2009

Don't you hate it...????

......when you have to pay for forgotten appointments!!!!! I just received a $35.00 bill because amidst all the chaos with christmas and school functions etc I forgot (and Steve!!!) about Will's follow up appointment with the surgeon who removed his tonsils!!!I feel like such a bad mother.How could I forget about this??? Just SO much going on right now...my head is spinning! Because she was away for all of November they put our follow up appointment back to the 4th of DEC....and I just clean forgot!Such a long time after the surgery.


Are you all organised for chrissy?? I think I am nearlly there!!!! I have been making different gifts which I wont post on here in case some one sees who shouldnt!!!

I havent had any time to scrap lately only fulfilling my DT commitments but here are some things to show you!


Firstly, here is my take on the December Sketch on Paula's....


I really enjoyed this sketch and these photos of Will playing in the sprinkler were just perfect for these Bo Bunny papers.


ForScrapapple this month we were given some black and silver chrissy papers to playwith. We were asked to make christmas cards and add another dominant color. I added pink and aqua to mine I only managed 3 cards though.


Also I got to pick my kit fromScrapapple this onth soI chose some really cool WER Memory Keepers papers (TWIRL) and some awesome scrapware chipboard houses. The theme was ne years resolutions. Well mine obviously!! now is to be more organised and less forgetful so I made a journal/diary. I went to the local stationers shop where you could buy different sets of diaries,notes,calendars etcalready with holes etc tocreate your own diary. I made some covers and inserts and this is it......




These are just a few photos.You can see more here.I have also used MUMS CROCHET FLOWERSand lots of NELLIE G DESIGN, Yvette Adams journalling spot and some good old thickers.



Lastly a huge CONGRATULATIONS to BEKKY and her hubby at Scrapability Sketches on the safe arrival of TRINITY ELISE.


While Bek has been away Kerry organised a blind scrap. I have never done one of these before and it was fun. Not my fav LO(love ours though Kez!!!) but here it is....


Well better head off and get my boy from school...thanks for popping by! Eb xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW I just love your amazing work!! Will be back for sure :-)

Anonymous said...

oh bummer about the bill Eb!
loving your pages... i need to get involved in a challege site.. but i don't know which one???

Kerry O'Meara said...

Your diary turned out great ebony. Cant wait to see it IRL. And i love your layout, thanks fro playing along!!!