Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A FEW MORE.....

Here is my latest layout using these gorgeous Bo Bunny papers from Scrapapple. Aren't they gorgeous colors!! Great for boys and girls pages I would say. Here is what I created...

I added some Prima pearls and of course "mum's crochet flowers" (which she is still selling BTW).

This next one is my second layout for the scrap the sketches comp at scrapability sketches.Ilove these photos of Will walking hand in hand with Opa along the jetty at Port Campbell....

Used some glimmermist again....I think I need some more...becoming addicted!!!Only so many LOs I can do with blue mist!!!!

Anyway ,thanks again for popping by, Eb xxx

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hi Eb ... love those creations!! lucky you getting the Bo Bunny pp's to work with!! yummy!!

paulacook@aapt.net.au said...

Hi Ebony, i LOVE these layouts and will be doing some scraplifting i think....i have just discovered glimmermist and started one on retreat using Tanyas mists i will finish tomorrow and let yo knoe when i have uplaoded it.