Monday, October 12, 2009

One of those days....

Today has started out terrible. Had to keepWill home for a few hours this morning because he couldn't go swimming with his class because he is having his tonsils out tomorrow so was just about to take him to school at about 11:30 and then I heard Maya start screaming. She was in my scrap room and had fallen backwards off my chair and fell back onto the corner of an open draw. She had blood everywhere!!!! After I stopped the bleeding I had to put her in the shower just so I could wash some blood away to see her cut. It was a little puncture mark. It stopped bleeding pretty quick but I had called mum because once Will saw the blood he was panicing hysterically and i initially though I wouldhave to take her to hospital.. We didn't take her to emergencyinthe end because it ended up not being that deep and I don't think they could have done anything to it anyway. Just have to keep an eye on her.Poor little thing it would have really hurt.

Anyway.....I think I have talked mum into making some bags of flowers to sell!!! She has no idea how much to charge or anything but she has headed off home to try out some differnt cottons and wool. So if you are interested just leave me a message so I can give her an idea of how many she would need tomake. If she uses cotton its a little more expensive because it takes more cotton than wool to make. But the wool can be a little bulky. Baby wool doesn't have a enough variety of colors.


Here a two more layouts I have just completed for the cyber crop that was on last weekend at Artypants.

The first was to scraplift a LO done by their DT gal Kerry. Here is my version.....




We also had to incorporate the words to a song. I used the words from a BARNEY show that Maya always sings. She says "WUV" instead of "LOVE" although shesays love quite well any other time. Just adds to the character of the song!!!

The next one was a Recipe Challenge...

At least 4pp,aribbon,rubbons,a heart and at least one flower. Here is my layout....

This is a photo of our friend's daughter Victoria (Toria as Maya calls her). She is a beautiful girl who is amazing with children. Here at Maya's last birthday she played with all the kids the whole time. Mwah to you Victoria!!!

Welloff to play with some new Fancy pants papers that Scrapapple have sent me for this month. They are too cute!!! Ill post what I create soon!!

Thanks for popping by, Ebony xxxx

3 comments:

Nina said...

oooohh ... does sound like you had a rough start to the day ... hope your week gets better.

Anonymous said...

oh poor little Maya! hope she is ok.

love your pages here Eb, must link you to my blog now!

hope you got that very awesome e-mail from SM today...

need another scrap session with you girls soon

Sxx

Kerry O'Meara said...

Oh now i hope maya feels better soon ebony.
Congrats on the top 50. I would be interested in your mums flowers, they are so cute.