Tuesday, August 4, 2009

IDOL WEEK TWO

OK, so we are up to week two in IDOL at Embellished ScrapbookShoppe, and luckily no one was eliminated last week so I have this to share with you.This week we had to create a circular layout tothe theme of either Those Eyes, Around the World, Friends or Seasons.

So I chose to do mine based on the seasons theme but I wanted to put a different spin on it. So I created a layout about Will's first season of footy!!!The journalling is about discovering what its like to be FOOTY MUM! You know....the early mornings, lots of Mud but also lots offun.

I cut my circle out with acetate so it was a bit tricky to take a good photo...but here it is.

It was fun to create. I used lots of layering and distressing and a bit of paint to make it feel a little (didn't want too much) grungy. Anyway thats allI have to share at the moment. Til next time thanks for looking....EB XX

1 comment:

Nina said...

great LO Ebony!!