Friday, April 3, 2009

Layout #14 for use your stash challenge....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!
Today is DH's birthday!!!!!


I am feeling a little tired today. Last night was my step mum's 50th birthday party and I think I spent most of the night chasing my kids around!!! It was fun thought.Great to catch up with family that I don't see very often.
Thought I would post my last two layouts for the use your stash challenge over on the BOXX.

This one I needed to use bright orange.....

CHERISH....





This challenge was to use a transperancy as a background. It doesn't show the effect very well in the photograph though!!! This is a LO about howmuch Will's drawing and writing skills have improved since starting school.The transperancy is a creative imaginations one with school themes all over it.


LEARNING DAILY.....





I have also participated in another challenge on a website called COLOR COMBOS GALORE

Each week there is a new color combo as a challenge. Here is my first entry...

ANYWHERE, ANYHOW!...

I have also finished my mini album for the product showcase feature for Scrapbooking Memories but haven't taken any photos yet. Will be back tomorrow with a sneaky peeky of that.

TFL, Ebony xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ebony, I'm Janelle's cousin Sue. Just checking out your awesome layouts, they look fantasic.