Friday, January 23, 2009

KIM ARCHER CLASSES


A couple of weeks ago I did a class on Kim Archer's website WORKSHOPS @ HOME.
It was called SEVEN.....which meant each day for a week there was a new layout loaded into the classroon area for me to do at my leisure.It was so much fun......
HERE ARE SOME OF THE LAYOUTS I COMPLETED. I HAVEN'T QUITE FINISHED LAYOUT #7 YET.


THIS IS LAYOUT #1 LITTLE LOGIE...........


THIS IS LAYOUT # 2 BECAUSE HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.......


I enjoyed this layout so much that i recreated another layout of Maya called


BECAUSE WE ADORE YOU......




THE NEXT LAYOUT WAS 2008 YEAR IN REVIEW.........



LAYOUT #5 WAS GIFTS..................

iI did this layout about Nellie G buttons.....They looked so funky and colorful! Kim liked them too so Janelle is offering them as a giveaway on Kim's next class!


LAYOUT #6 WAS A DAY AT THE ZOO.........

(Kim's layout was actually about spending christmas time at the beach!



AND I HAVEN'T QUITE FINISHED LAYOUT #7 YET! It is about 2009 the year ahead.


I strongly reccomend that you do some of Kim's classes. She and her DT are so inspirational
Heres the link www.workshops@home.com.au



I just finished a set of three canvases which I will be teaching at TALK SCRAPPIN' in Portland. I will show you those tomorrow


I will leave you with this layout I finished today.........


JUST THE GIRLS....

Thanks for looking. Ebony

No comments: