Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I thought that I would start the year off by posting some layouts. Life has been so busy with christmas and new year that I haven't had ant time at all to post......although I admit I have been finding time to scrap!!!! And loving it!!!

Just before christmas I went away with some girlfriends to scrap all weekend.We rented a little cabin at the Narrawong caravan and had the best time.Scrapped, drank way too much scotch and enjoyed a giggle or three! Here are some of the layouts I completed over this weekend.. and some others that I just plain forgot to post.....
...












These next two layouts I am very excited about because they are done as part of a design team project that I am now doing. After attendinga retreat in Melbourne Paula Cook from Paulas scrapbookingplace in Melbourne invited me to be on her design team.I was very excited! She will send me a kit every month and I will have fun creating with it! Good gig hey!?Here is her website if you are interested.....


Anyway here are the layouts I completed with this months kit.....












And with the scraps that I had left I made this little box of gift cards......
Well better go. Steve has hired me a movie to watch so I am going to curl upin bed and watch a girlie flick! TFL, Ebony xx

No comments: