Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some new projects....

Well its official I am the worst blogger ever!!! I have every intention of getting on here reguarly but some how it doesn't happen! So Iam really going to try harder from now on!!

First I thought I would share with you my latest project. I just got back last night from attending a retreat in Melbourne.It was the best fun and I met some wonderful people.It is amazing to be around fellow scrappers and see what wonderful creations they come up withand watching the joy on their faces as they do it. I was amazed by the effect that this craft can have on peoples lives and how it can help people overcome difficult times in their lives. I cant wait until the next one and I hope that I can keep in touch with all the wonderful people that i met.So if you were one of those people.....keepin touch!!! Congratulations Michele,Paula and Eunice on a great weekend!!

So here is one of the projects that I completed on the weekend. It is a kaiser book and I dedicated tomy DS. It is title.."HAVE I TOLD YOU...?". It is about all the things that I love about him...........


THIS IS THE FRONT COVER......

I LOVE YOU.......................

I LOVE YOUR CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION........


I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE MAYA
& SPUNKY MAN............

CLOSE UP OF FRONT COVER............

I loved making this album. I also started making Maya an album also titled the same. Here is what I have done so far.............


YOUR SMILE...... THE WAY YOU LOVE WILL...............

YOUR TAILS...................


Ill post the rest when Im finished!

I also made a "COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS BOOK" based onAli Edwards idea. This was so much fun to make.Basically you create the book ready to add your photos and journalling every day leading up to christmas! Check out her blog http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/

Here are some of the pages..( I won't bore you with all 25!!!)



Well I have bored you enough for now. Check out SCRAPBOOK CREATIONS this month to see 3 of my layouts.........TFL. Eb XXXXX

No comments: